Saturday, November 24, 2012

Got my season ski pass this week for seven springs. I can't stand winter for the most part but one of my favorite types of physical activity is skiing. It uses every part of your body and it's also an incredible cardio workout. I am lucky to live in a place that offers so many outdoor activities. Rumor has it that the slopes will be open the week of convention!

5 comments:

  1. I can't stand winter either! I hate the cold, but skiing does sound like a lot of fun. I've only ever been snow tubing and I loved it. Skiing and snowboarding are definitely good cardio workouts. I'm jealous you have a season ski pass. Seems like we'll be getting a good amount of snow this year, so that'll be nice for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was younger I enjoyed ski and snowboarding but as I've gotten older I seem not to find the time to get up there. I agree with you thought it is a amazing workout your body my body is defenatly sore after a day of sking. The winter on the other had my birthday is in December and always liked the winter but as I'm geting older I perfer summer and the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my pass at Peak N Peak resort this past week when I was home. I'm not much of a skiier, but I love to snowboard. I used to go all the time in high school and then when I started college, I couldn't go as often. I figured that I would need something to do with myself besides work on our SIX week break between semesters. Hope you enjoy the workouts as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! I have never tried skiing, but I went snowboarding last winter for the first time and it was so awesome! I want to go again this year. I was so surprised how much of a workout it really was. I fell a lot haha. Yes it really is hard to find the time to go, you can take like one weekend and its great, but hard to go often. It is kind of expensive too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love winter and skiing! My friends and I were just talking about how it seems like not many people talk about skiing anymore and it's all about boarding. I'm from Ohio so I am definitely jealous that you PA people have real slopes to ski on. Skiing is a great winter workout. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to do some fun cardio this winter as well.

    ReplyDelete