I tried something this wekend that I have never tried before. Have aby of you ever heard of skate skiing? It is basically what it says it is. They are like mini ski's and you don't use poles with them. I almost felt like I was ice skating. I thought it was difficult to keep myself going forward and not wanting to spin. But I had a lot of fun! I highly recommend it!
Questions. Is this activity done on ice or snow? It sounds like a lot of fun! Can you do this anywhere or just Seven Springs? People are great who come up with different activities; especially in the winter. Thanks for sharing because I definitely want to try this out sometime!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it anywhere, and it is done on snow! Hopefully not ice!
ReplyDeleteI have actually done this before through my high school ski club. They taught us different forms of skiing and this happened to be one. I find it really fun and challenging. It definitely takes balance and coordination though.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you try this at? Does there need to be as much snow as regular downhill skiing? I've seen people do that before and it's always looked like a ton of fun. Maybe I'll try it sometime this winter. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteSound very interesting and something fun to do! Where did you do this at? It sounds like it should be done in the snow, but as you said you don't need to. I'll have to try it sometime even though I have never even been regular skiing before which I always wanted to go to 7 springs to do.
ReplyDelete